What to expect for the next few months

Hello!

Firstly, a huge thank you to everyone who has read and supported my website in the past few months- it means a lot to me, and I love reading your comments. I am planning to do a page on some other sites within the collector community, and if you'd like to be featured, please let me know! If anyone else has a page on their site with other Sylvanian sites, I would love it if you would promote Foxbridge in return.

So, what's next?

I'm at uni from tomorrow, and of course, I can't take my whole village. However, I have packed a lot of DIY and craft stuff, as well as the Bluebell Seven Seater and the caravan for the Victoria family, as well as the Trunk family, their cottage, and the red family car.

Over the summer, I have shot some stories, house and family fact files, and have plans for some adorable DIYs and stories with the Trunk and Victoria families. I will be away until December, and hope that I have prepared enough to keep people coming back and enjoying my content!

Fox xx

Comments

Popular Posts