Meet the Bullrushes and Fletchers

Meet Daniel Fletcher and his daughter, Mia.

Meet Lydia Bullrush, and her son, Parker.

And now meet them all together!

Foxbridge has two weddings this summer, and this one is a little unusual. While Daniel and Lydia have been married before, they are both single parents, and have known each other for years. Now, they are moving to Foxbridge to begin another chapter of their story, with their children.
Lydia runs the Forest Nursery, and loves babies. Daniel is the chief of police, and he's very good at keeping everyone safe. Foxbridge never has any real trouble, and Daniel's jobs include talking to the children at school, helping people cross the road and ensuring everyone is happy.

Parker is in Mr Calden's class, and Mia is the class below, with Mrs Calden.

The wedding is very exciting, and already, the family are planning the day. They don't want a huge ceremony, but they want to enjoy becoming one family.


"Kirk Silk will be the minister," Lydia tells Parker and Mia, as she sits and scribbles lists. "And I'd love Mia to be my bridesmaid."
"That sounds great!"
"I've asked Jack Meadows to be my best man," says Daniel, "He's my fellow officer, of course! But I think Parker would be a wonderful page boy."

Lydia's a little nervous, as she is measured by the enthusiastic Violet Solitaire for a wedding gown. "I think simple, perhaps?"
"I know all the latest Paris fashions!" Violet is also new to the village, and her boutique is world famous. "You will look wonderful."

There's a lot to plan. The family will move into the smaller commune, Lilac Lodge, and that's a lot of change, too. Lydia starts to worry a bit. Wedding dresses and new furniture and all of those babies! This might be a bit more complicated than she'd anticipated.

Stay tuned to see Part 2!

Made by me: Lydia's dress and cardigan, Daniel's dungarees, Violet's dress, Parker's outfit, Jack's outfit, Mia's dress, the wooden bookcase, the tissue box, the toy sailboat, the paint palette, the pencils, the small chalkboard, the toy car. I also customised the small car on the shelf and painted the little mugs, and printed the posters. This is just a set I made on my bookshelf at uni, not their home!

Fox xxx

Comments

Post a Comment

Please feel free to enter comments! Reminder: the little ones can see these, and we will remove any with bad language.

Popular Posts