A family trip to the beach

Today, my boyfriend and I went to visit Great Yarmouth, a very British seaside town not too far from our university. After shopping, a trip to the pier and fish and chips, we hit the beach, and of course, I took my favourite group with us. 

All here! What a pretty view!

Look at my Joanne's bikini! Just right for a day at the seaside.

Family barbeque! Grandad Joseph is firing up the grill, along with Grandma Elizabeth. 

A seaside donkey!

The five children (Joanne, sit/crawl twins Eli and Ali, and baby twins Bailey and Baxter) have a play on the rocks. Ali decides to bury Baxter up to his neck!

"What a beautiful view!" Bruno tells his wife. Jewell adores the seaside! She's very happy.

It's the littlest twins' first time at the seaside, and Jewell is very happy to show it to them! 

"Come on, Eli, let's bury Daddy!"
"Great idea!"

"Girls? Girls...?"

Grandad Joseph helps Joanne build a sandcastle. He's an expert.

I hope you enjoyed the Victoria family visiting the seaside! The sandcastle is a little wonky as I didn't have a bucket so used a bottle cap! I made Joanne's bikini, plus Joseph and Elizabeth's outfits. In the BBQ scene, I made the little cake as well as the chopping board. 
At the beach, I found some driftwood which I plan to use for Captain Seadog's new cabin.

Thanks for reading! Have you ever taken critters to the beach? (We had to dust a lot of sand down!)
Fox xxx

Comments

  1. You are very talented at making photos and setting up scenes! I love the photo where Grandad Joseph and Joanne are making a sandcastle, it is very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to enter comments! Reminder: the little ones can see these, and we will remove any with bad language.

Popular Posts