Hello from Fern and Saul Antler-Moss.



These two dapper looking reindeer are some of my new figures. They are a happy couple, married fifty years, with a daughter, Henrietta, a son-in-law, Charles, and five grandchildren- Mary, Amaria, Timothy, Georgina and Jordyn, who live in Foxbridge.

Now retired, they have arranged to live with their other senior friends at the new Bramble Lodge retirement home (opening July 2018) but can't wait to spend time with their grandchildren and family, who live in Appletree Cottage.
Before retiring, Saul was a maths teacher, and very popular, even with those who didn't like his subject! He's going to be very popular with Amaria and Mary, who go to Foxbridge Academy and have maths homework twice a week. He also wants to teach Timmy, Georgie and Jordyn some simple counting to ensure they love maths from the start.
Fern knows more about nature than any other Sylvanian! Before even reaching Foxbridge, she has looked up the village and surrounding countryside on maps and atlases, and has marked out several trails and paths to take the children out on. She can identify any flower from ten metres away, and is kind to every animal she sees, even the stinging bugs and scary spiders!
These are custom grandparents, parent sized- and sadly, like his son-in-law, Saul's antlers have broken. However, he still has my favourite face of all of my reindeer, and a wonderful grin! I believe Fern's brown spots are caused by wax crayon, and intend to try and use rubbing alcohol to remove them when I'm back home.
I made Fern and Saul's outfits- I love them! Until I build Bramble Lodge, they will live with Henrietta and Charles. Pictured below is Appletree Cottage during April 2018.



After a long day at school, Mary (with glasses) is happy to be home! The kitchen is Henrietta's favourite colours, blue and white. She teaches the year below the girls, and talks about their day with them as they all walk in. Henrietta is "pregnant" with Jordyn in these photos, as she's still in the post!
I bet you can't find me! Timmy loves hide and seek. His sisters' beds are his favourite spot to hide behind.
"Daddy! I think I can see Timmy!"
"Good job, Georgie! Where is he this time?"

I hope you enjoyed this post! Comment below if you have any suggestions for further customising Saul and Fern. 
Fox xxx







Comments

Popular Posts