Behind the scenes... photo failures!


There’ve been a couple of excellent failures while trying to capture Foxbridge, and I’ve dug through the seemingly thousands of rejected photos to pick out the funniest and most annoying little details that have ruined some of my pictures- as well as what it takes sometimes to get those photos. No Sylvanians were harmed in the making of this media!

I was so pleased with this photo of Dusk Underwood in his homemade den, until I was seconds from posting it online. Can you spot it? I do like having long hair, but it’s a nightmare! Sorry, Dusky!



The lovely big windows in Starry Point Lighthouse mean that you get loads of light in photos- however, my boyfriend also made an unintended appearance in this shot of Martha and Poppy! 



Taking photos late at night happens too often with such a busy daytime schedule when I’m finally at home- and sometimes, you need a little help. A kitchen stool, a box of paperwork and an office bin proved essential to capturing the Ramsey family- I apologise for the mess!




While I love our cat- this is the issues she brings to my collection! Luckily nothing was broken THIS time- I don’t have footage of the smashing of Willow Hall, just the aftermath (it was replaced by my mum!). I was filming this corner of my collection just before going away so I’d remember it, and it’s certainly a memorable moment. She appeared from behind the house and surprised me, before deciding to add some drama to the tour. 


Further drama can be seen here, in a zoomed in photo! I tidied the room and took a photo as proof to show my mum, before zooming in, and realising that I’d knocked over the large building on the floor- it looks like there’s some interesting parenting going on in the Marlowe house! 


I hope you enjoyed this post- it made me giggle while looking through my content! Foxbridge also has a YouTube channel now, and I'm looking into stop-motion, as well as options for tutorials.

Comments

Popular Posts